Friday, February 27, 2009

Proof Positive!!!

I came across irrefutable proof that an Apple is not always a good alternative to Windows:

Ok...so here was the scenario:

I was working in yet another one of our new restaurants and what you're seeing in this picture is what will eventually be a drive-thru window. The drive-thru windows have not yet been installed, so the wooden structure is the solution to keep the windows "closed".

Anyway, out of nowhere, I had this idea to go buy an apple from the convenience store next door (yes, they sell fresh fruit in this convenience store), set it on the window sill and snap a picture and make a joke out of it.

I had another caption I was going to try. "This is what happens when a construction foreman overhears the technical team discussing the possibility of installing an Apple instead of Windows."

Either way, I really thought this was hilarious...I think I laughed about it all dang day....hope y'all get a chuckle out of it!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, but, please note which is ready to be used. :-)

Dustin said...

Just like an Apple user...you want to gloat that the Apple came ready to use, but fail to recognize that you need Windows to do the job...

Unknown said...

But what you fail to recognize is that your photograph clearly shows that Windows is not ready to do the job.

Crystal said...

Teeheee.

Nicole said...

LOL! Made me chuckle!